Beautiful One-Story Brick Tudor
Zen windows brought back to life the classic look of this beautiful and unique one-story home by using custom designed casements. The casement windows that we used had custom colors, which help accentuate the color scheme of the house, both inside and outside.
- We chose to use eyebrow windows in order to preserve the original style of the house while having enough room for architectural interest.
- We used the gorilla triple pane glass system for optimum protection against cold weather conditions and the wind.
- The custom internal grid patterns that were used on each windows helped in maintaining the design integrity of this house.
Beautiful Two-Story Colonial
Zen brought in and installed new double hung windows for the owner of this two-story house as a part of his desire to enhance its overall beauty and energy efficiency. The simple changes that we did for this project had a huge impact on the overall look of the house. The beautiful dormer windows that we installed also gave it a distinct look and is one of the reasons why the house is one of a kind.
- The custom grid configurations that were used on this project did well in producing a unique look that perfectly matched the client’s style.
- We used windows that tilt in so that the homeowner won’t have problems cleaning and maintaining them.
Zen Windows used both custom transom windows and a front door that matched well with each other on this project. Zen also used double hung windows. What’s amazing is we did all of the installs within one day. All the windows that we installed have custom internal grids that helped in further enhancing the beauty of the home.
- The unique combination of the front door and transom windows gave this house a uniquely welcoming entryway.
- We chose to use low-E insulating glass plus argon in order to provide the windows with maximum protection against extremely cold weather conditions as well as the sun’s UV rays.
- The seal smart glass that was used for this project helped us maximize the windows’ insulating power and thermal performance.